Small business owners struggle in the best of times, there is simply too much to do and not enough time to do it. How then, do you organize for stability and growth? In this course you will gain the necessary skills to prioritize your time, plan strategically, and make sound business decisions all while developing your operations manual.
Systems Business Coach® has been coaching and training small business owners for 11 years and knows the exact support they need. This course, “Chaos to Calm using Systems Thinking” will help you get your business both organized and more profitable through systematization.
By taking this course the small business owner will be supported to:
- Evaluate and measure time management.
- Break down specific actions needed to achieve short-term goals.
- Create a 12-month strategic plan.
- Develop a systems-thinking mindset to solve problems at a high level faster.
- Reduce chaos in day-to-day business operations.
- Structure business to stay more organized and make sound business decisions.
- Start or expand your business operations manual.
- Eight (8) x 90-minute business development group coaching sessions, held via video conference (Total 12 hours of coaching).
- Seven (7) foundational competencies of business.
- Five (5) hours of additional fieldwork you can apply to improve your business as you learn.
- Access to the Systems Business Coach® Business Management Portal for easy communication and learning.
- Access to an extensive library of tools and templates to support business growth activities (Time tracking, Standard Systems Template, Strategic Planning Tool, Task Scheduler, Strategic Actions Worksheet, Sample Systems Inventory, Systems List Worksheet).
“If you want success – and really success is based on having the right systems and strategies, then [Systems Business Coach] is the expert to make that happen. I have experienced these results over and over again as well as watching other people that have used business coaching and systems to achieve massive success and results.” – Victoria B.