Your Business, Systematized:
- Controlling this thing you’ve created
- Giving up your role as the constant go-to person for answers
- Empowering employees to solve their own problems
- Freeing yourself from the confines of a job
- Documenting critical systems so there is no more guesswork
- Following a blueprint for success in every department
- Completing your company operations manual—worth up to $50,000
- Making expectations and processes clear
- Reducing errors and improving customer satisfaction
- Structuring things the way you want them to be
- Building a company you can sell one day
- Enjoying the free time you’ve dreamed of since day one
Systematize Your Business Course
All the systems steps in one easy-to-follow course. Take this a self-led, online course that covers exactly how to identify, document, organize and implement systems in your business.
- 4 power-packed modules filled with strategic systems, templates and worksheets.
- Easy-to-follow micro-lessons that you do one step at a time
- Designed for busy entrepreneurs like you!
“Systems work! Make it work the first time then repeat repeat!” – Jamie M, Small Business Owner and SBC Client.
The Small Business Field Guide
Are you creating yourself a job instead of building a company?
Are you spending too much time being your hardest-working employee instead of leading?
Are you still blaming yourself or your staff when things go wrong?
Far too many small business owners are trapped, underpaid employees working way too hard for little or no return.
Remind you of anyone?
What was supposed to bring freedom and financial wealth ends up taking over your life and draining your resources.
How does this happen? It’s simple.
There is too much to do and not enough systems to do it for you!
Get the ONE book you need to build, run and some day sell your business; it’s THE hands-on guide with actionable steps you can take to grow your business—so you can experience the freedom and profitability you imagined when you started this thing!
375-page, full-colour workbook written in clear, simple language.
“That workbook has allowed my business partner and I to build the foundations of our business — from our core values through to goal setting and being provided with invaluable calculation and planning tools.” – Juliet G, Small Business Owner and SBC Client.