MemberFebruary 22, 2019 at 10:57 pm
Build strong foundation for my business to create a business that is profitable and self sustaining by the end of the year.
– Put in right structures in place and automate as much as possible
– Outsource work that requires administrative and technical skills
– Find paying clients that value my services and charge what the services (and their results) are worth
– Build partnerships in the community
Create valuable content on various platforms to establish myself as an authority figure and credible source of information in my field.
– Social Media
– Online Courses
– Writing a book / e-book
– Host workshops, events, conferences, etc.
Learn to manage business accounting and finances
– keep low overhead costs
– set marketing budget
– understand client acquisition cost and set up a referral or affiliate program
– Get out of bad debt